SUNDIAL is downtown St. Pete’s premier shopping and dining destination, an oasis in the heart of the city’s bustling downtown center. Just steps from the world famous waterfront, SUNDIAL offers a special collection of shops, restaurants and spa experiences unique to the Tampa Bay area. The center features a modern, clean design with finishes such as travertine, quartzite stone, custom stainless railings, European shade umbrellas, skylights and state-of-the-art video boards.
Whether you want to operate for a few days or a few months, we can provide common area pushcarts, kiosks, or temporary in-line spaces.
- Kiosks – A free-standing merchandising unit located in a high traffic, common area location. Kiosks are designed and provided by the tenant (mall management must approve kiosk design prior to move-in). Perfect for those retailers who prefer a customized unit.
- In-line spaces – For those retailers who require an actual store space, but are not ready for a long term lease obligation. A perfect way to test the waters for your concept.
- Advertising/Static Displays – Unlimited opportunities exist to promote your business, such as billboard style advertising and free standing displays in the common area, to name a couple.
RETAIL FOR LEASE
Sundial St. Petersburg
1,200 – 7,000 SF Available
- St. Petersburg’s premier 85,922 square foot retail, dining and entertainment Lifestyle Center
- In the heart of St. Petersburg’s Central Business District and steps away from the world famous waterfront
- Demographics (3-mile radius): Population: 80,000; Average Household Income: $55,000
- Multi-million dollar renovation completed in 2014 featuring a dramatic three-story working sundial and fountain centerpiece, modern design courtyard with travertine and quartzite stone finishes, landscaped walkways
- Join national retail co-tenants Chico’s FAS, White House Black Market, and Tommy Bahama
- Curated restaurant collection including Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Farm Table Cucina, Sea Salt Seafood and Oyster Bar, and an award-wining gourmet grocer Locale Market
- The population within a 3-mile radius exceeds 80,000 with an average household income of $65,000
- Over 6.3 million overnight visitors in the St. Petersburg area with an economic impact of over $9.7 billion in 2016
- Convenient seven-story Sundial parking garage and valet service available