Looking for the ultimate bridal essentials? Look no further than Sundial in Downtown St. Pete! We have the styles and looks to fit any budget that will make any wedding day even more special.
Create a stunningly beautiful, luxurious and personalized wedding day experience at Sundial that the bride, groom, family and friends will always remember. Sundial in Downtown St Petersburg is the epicenter of all essential items for the bride and groom during our spectacular Dream Bridal Season — NOW through April 5th.
Here are our picks for Dream Bridal Season essentials that you can get RIGHT NOW at Sundial:
1. Jackie Z Style Co offers a wide selection of Jovani dresses and gowns. Jovani has outfitted glamorous women since 1980. Fashion forward and classic, Jovani dresses and gowns are as unique as you are. Beyond evening wear, the New York-based line suits many occasions, including prom, mother-of-the-bride, cocktail, pageant, and weddings.
2. Women’s Collection from Florida Jean Company offers fashionable and functional hats that make you look and feel great, while providing maximum sun protection. Many of the sun hats in the collection are pack-able, making them perfect to take on your honeymoon!
3. While the two of you sit and plan your future together do it with Happy Feet Plus. Whether it’s these Birkenstocks pictured here, Happy Feet Plus will make sure you have the perfect footwear for all of your memory-making days.
4. John Craig Clothier offers Brackish Bow Ties to create a beautiful, handcrafted, nature inspired pieces. These unique pieces are perfect and thoughtful gift ideas for groomsmen, father of the bride and/or groom
5. Marilyn Monroe™ Spas is your one-stop shop for all your bridal beauty needs! Marilyn Monroe Spas’ posh glamour room provides bridal hair, makeup, and nail services, as well as massages and facials to help you relax before your big day. They are more than happy to accommodate bridal parties to get everyone ready in one place, or bachelorette parties for unwinding and getting all dolled up for a night on the town
6. Opulent and creamy for the groom, The Shave Cave Citrus Shaving Cream will nourish and protect your skin so you can enjoy the closest and most comfortable shave. Forming a rich lather, the cream creates a protective barrier over your skin, allowing for maximum razor glide and helping to safeguard your skin from razor burn, nicks and ingrown hairs. The groom will be looking his best for the wedding photos.
7. Here comes the honeymoon from Tracy Negoshian! This style, known as “Felicity”, is the perfect piece for that upcoming Caribbean honeymoon. She’s fun, flirty and the perfect style to wear while sipping champagne with your hubby followed by dinner and maybe a night out in the tropics. Oh and did we mention that Felicity loves to travel and is wash and wear. That’s right… NO ironing required!
8. Tommy Bahama wants you to imagine a sunset wedding on a secluded beach. The last light of day bathes swaying palms. Digging your feet into the warm sand. That’s the relaxed feeling you’ll have when you wear this incredibly lightweight shirt. Made from soft premium linen for comfort in warmer weather, it’s pigment printed with a solid color for an incredible look that gets better over time.
9. Chico’s gives you fun with a capital FABULOUS at any wedding party. This necklace’s turquoise beads are set off with pops of coral-colored pendants featuring gorgeous engravings. This is one powerful statement piece!
10. Juxtapose Apparel & Studio has an essential accessory with a super-thin edge design that makes this product virtually invisible under the tightest slinky dresses so you can feel confident late into the night at the reception.
11. Your bridesmaids can be a supernatural force in dresses like this one from White House Black Market. This dazzling floral sheath combined with an impossibly pretty, illusion lace neckline—can turn a perfectly good bridal party into a magical one.
12. A Microderm abrasion treatment from the Wellness Center at Sundial is one of many bridal beauty treatments that can give each woman a confidence boost in the days leading up to the nuptials. This procedure can go a long way in retaining your youthful glow. If you still have a few weeks until the big day, make your appointment now!
13. We saved the best jewelry store in St. Petersburg for last — and do they ever have an amazing selection of rings for the big day like these pictured here. The Diamonds Direct Bridal collection includes a range of ring designs—from women’s engagement and wedding rings to men’s wedding bands. The engagement ring designs from Diamonds Direct include classic solitaires, funky black and yellow diamond designs, and everything in between.
Say “I Do” to Sundial’s Dream Bridal Season! Don’t miss our epic happy hour finale at Sundial later in the evening on the 29th of March, complete with a DJ, drinks, & wedding vendors on our sparkling courtyard as we unveil the lucky winner of our Dream Bridal Giveaway. Click the image below to enter our giveaway, or visit bit.ly/sundialbride to fill out your very own entry form.